We're a trusted name in pest and termite control in Phoenix.
DON’T LET THE BED BUGS BITE
Over the past twenty years, bed bugs have become more prevalent in Arizona. Hardy travelers, they can find their way into your residence and make themselves at home. If you suspect you might have bed bugs as unwanted guests, give us a call at 480-964-8900 and schedule your FREE bed bug inspection.
For years, Phoenix’s families and businesses have trusted KY-KO Pest Prevention to evict their unwelcome bed bug tenants, using our superior bed bug extermination and pest control programs.
Fill out the form or call (480) 525-9706 to schedule
HOW DO I KNOW IF I HAVE BED BUGS?
FREE BED BUG INSPECTIONS
Bed bugs are a challenging and formidable pest to control. As they can easily hide in many places, thorough treatments are required. KY-KO Pest Prevention has years of experience handling bed bug extermination, and we’ll get the job done quickly and efficiently so that you can get back to life.
Whether you live in Phoenix, Mesa, Chandler, or any of the Valley cities, we are ready to assist you. Call us today at 480-964-8900 for a FREE INSPECTION!
BED BUGS IN YOUR HOME
Bed bugs are bloodsucking insects, and can be found in a wide range of climates. Aside from waking up with inflamed bites, other signs may include blood smears and fecal spots on bed sheets. While bed bugs can live in just about any protected crevice, the bed is the most common place: it gives them ready and regular access to blood.
OTHER PLACES BED BUGS LIKE TO HIDE
- Creases of bed sheets
- Seams, crevices, tufts of mattress
- Box springs
- Pockets of coats
- Door frames Stored items under beds
- Window curtain
- Bedroom furniture
- Bed skirt
The Owner’s Pride Guarantee®
We guarantee quality service and keep our customers satisfied!
Only KY-KO Pest Prevention offers The Owner’s Pride Guarantee®. This guarantee is attached to every pest control service we offer. From termites to bedbugs and everything in-between, you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by the strongest guarantee in the business.
ABOUT BED BUGS
HOW INFESTATIONS OCCUR
Bed bugs are very efficient hitchhikers. They are usually transported on clothing, luggage, beds, and furniture. This is specifically problematic in apartments, hotels, motels, hospitals, dormitories, and nursing homes where occupant turnover is constant. Once they are introduced to an area, they can spread throughout the building.
Unlike pests like mice and cockroaches that thrive in filth, bed bugs feed off of blood, and the cleanliness of your home doesn’t impact them. Even the most pristine homes, apartments, and hotels can be vulnerable, as they all have plenty of warm-blooded hosts and many hiding places.
FACTS ABOUT BED BUGS
- Are brown or reddish-brown in color, as well as flat, oval-shaped, and wingless.
- Measure only about 1/16 to 1/4 of an inch.
- Are not solely nocturnal, but are most active when it is dark.
- Are difficult to detect due to their elusive nature and out-of-reach hiding spots.
- Gorge on humans and warm-blooded animals.
- Can feed while hosts don’t even notice.
- Have a life expectancy that depends on species and feeding patterns, but generally live up to 1½ years.
TIPS TO AVOID BED BUGS
- Clean the whole bed completely.
- Wash your sheets regularly with warm water.
- Vacuum your floors weekly.
- To avoid infestation, inspect your bed and surrounding areas regularly.
- If an infestation occurs, call the professionals at KY-KO Pest Prevention immediately!
We're HomeAdvisor Screened & Approved!
For more than a decade, KY-KO Pest Prevention has been a HomeAdvisor Screened & Approved business. This means we meet their exacting licensing and background-check standards.
When you trust KY-KO Pest Prevention to deal with your bed bug inspection, you’re getting some of the best technicians in the business. Each of our technicians is:
- State-certified to handle pests in Arizona
- Equipped with up-to-date training on best practices and pest control methods
- Professional and friendly, with a focus on giving you an honest assessment of any issues
- Willing to work around your schedule
- Thoroughly background-checked and ready to work in your home
Request a bed bug certificate today!
A bed bug certificate is an official document filled out by a state-certified pest control technician, certifying that you do not have evidence of bed bugs in your home or residence. Some employers require their employees to provide a bed bug certificate as proof that their home is clear of the pests; especially in the hospitality industry, bed bugs can be carried on clothes to infect workplaces from the home. To get a certificate, a KY-KO Pest Prevention technician will need to inspect your home and living spaces to confirm there are no bed bugs. This inspection lasts between 30 minutes and an hour, depending on the size of your home. While we technically offer free inspections, the certificate itself comes with a service fee of $50.00.
If our technician does find bed bugs, we’ll talk with you about treatment options. Once your home has been treated and we’ve confirmed that the bed bugs are indeed gone and dealt with, we’ll provide you with the certificate.