Why choose us for pest control in Phoenix?When you live in Phoenix, quality pest control is not an option, it's a must! With so many pest control companies in the valley, many of them new, how do you know which is right for you? Well, we can't speak for them but at KY-KO Pest Prevention our certified and trained technicians have been providing pest control services to Phoenix customers for over 10 years. We also offer one of the best guarantees in all of Arizona. So when it comes to pest control the choice is clear. We're the company you can trust. Want more proof? Check out our A+ rating with the BBB.
Our technicians are second to none. Each KY-KO technician is:
- Certified by the state of Arizona.
- Gone through a complete background check.
- Trained to handle all your pest control needs.
- Honest, friendly and professional.
- Willing to work around your schedule.
- Backed by the Owner's Pride Guarantee.
”Mark and Lee were very accommodating with my special circumstances, and their workmen were neat, clean, and professional.” Arlene P. - / 5 Stars for KY-KO Pest Prevention
Schedule Your Free Pest Control Inspection
or call 480.964.8900
Pest Control Done RightHave you seen a scorpion in your home? Think your home might be infested with termites? Tired of pigeons making a mess around your business? Whatever your pest control needs may be, we can help. Our team of technicians are thoroughly trained and equipped to not only eliminate pest from your home, but also prevent them from coming back. When you're our customer you know your getting the best pest control in Phoenix!
Our Guarantee to YouFrom the office staff to our technicians, here at KY-KO Pest Prevention we take pride in our work and love making customers happy. It's why our 100% guarantee, which comes with all services, is called The Owner's Pride Guarantee. It's more than pest control to us, it's about delivering exceptional pest control service that gives you peace of mind.
Why schedule a pest inspection?You might be thinking, why do I need an inspection for pest control? Can't you just give me a quote over the phone? To put it simple, every home is unique and because of that custom solutions are required to keep pests out. When inspecting your home our technicians will be looking at several factors to determine the best solution. Many times home-owners are unaware of problems, like termite damage, that our technicians spot and help prevent thousands of dollars in damage.
What we look for when inspecting your home:
- When was it built and what type of foundation does it sit on.
- Is your home located near water such as a pool, pond, river or lake.
- When was your home last treated for pest control.
- Are there any signs of termite damage or termite tubes in or around your home.
- Has your house been home sealed. A process which can greatly reduce pests in your home and cut down on the cost of general pest control.
- Do you have children or pets that may require a more gentle solution such as green pest control.
- Is your home located near a mountain like South Mountain or Camelback Mountain. Typically this is where we see heavy pest activity, especially scorpions.
The pest control team you can trust!At KY-KO Pest Prevention we're a family run company that puts the families of our staff and customers first. We strive daily to be the best company we can be - going the extra mile for our customers. Our company motto "We're Crazy About Quality," is proven by our tremendous growth over the past few years and our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau since 2001. Our team takes pride in their work and loves hearing from happy customers. It's testimonials like the one below that makes us excited to go to work every morning.
Recent PostsStay up to date on our company, tips, tricks, how to guides and the very latest news. visit our blog →
May 9, 2013
Termites are believed to have been on the earth since the time of the dinosaurs.