The secret to finding the best Phoenix exterminators, or exterminators in any other area for that matter, lies in knowing the things to watch out for. Here are some practical tips that will help you choose the best exterminators in your area.
The first thing you would want to do is to check resources such as the Internet, phone book and classified ads for the nearest exterminators. Find at least ten of them and make a head-to-head comparison. Go for exterminators with the best prices, best guaranteed service and customer reviews. At the same time, "exterminate" the companies that show the following red flags from your list.
• If a company is hesitant or reluctant to answer your questions regarding the quality of your work, cross it out from your list.
• If a company refuses to give you a quote for any reason at all, then you should definitely find another provider.
• If the company exaggerates the quality of its services, and demands an outrageous price, find another company to work with.
• If you hear or read poor reviews about the company, or you can't find any background info at all, move on to another company on the list.
• If a company doesn't have workman's insurance or property insurance, the cost of possible damages will fall on your own homeowners’ insurance; are you willing to take on that?